Welcome post

 

 

Hello Everyone,

My name Is Daniel Proc I am 32 years old

I m orginally from Poland, howewer when I finish 19 Years I decided move to United Kingdom

Lets talk about my country, Poland is a unitary state in Central Europe, located between the Baltic Sea in the north and the Sudetes and Carpathians in the south, mostly in the basin of the Vistula and the Oder



 
My biggest hobby is traveling all around the world, learning about culture and trying regional, food also 
I love playing tennis and meeting friends and making new friends

 

I decided Studying Buisness Data Analystics because I feel this is the Future of my life and I can travel and work from diffrent countrys.
My adventure  on DMUIC just started, as soon as I will be get some expirience I will be share with You.

Thanks

Best Regard

Daniel Proc 

 


Comments