Introduction

 

 


I chosen DMU, because my friends study at DMU Leicester, and they recommend it.

My course on DMU is Business Data Analytic

As a Business Analyst you can expect your day-to-day responsibilities to include the following;

  • Devise ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
  • Identify problems within a business
  • Analyse the structure of a business
  • Running multiple analysis projects
  • Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for improvements and change
  • Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and present to stakeholders
  • Supporting initiatives during and post implementation
  • Working with stakeholders on individual projects
  • Translating technical terminology to non-technical teams
  • Act as an advisor to senior and executive teams


The most interesting is Identify problem within a business and analyse the structure of a business. 

My goal after finished this course is to join to IT team and make some expirience analytics skill.

After 10 years, I see myself on good position on IT team and I can work from all the world.


Comments